(707) 839-5130 | Contact Us
Emergency Erosion Control & Forensic Support
Erosion happens, in some cases more rapidly and to a greater extent than anticipated, and this can pose significant threats to personal safety, property, and the environment. PWA can help! With over 20 years of experience conducting erosion and sediment control at all scales, PWA is uniquely qualified and experienced to provide emergency erosion control services and forensic support to meet your needs.
Specifically, PWA's expertise includes supporting our clients with:
- Clean-up and Abatement Orders
- Cease and Desist Orders
- Section 1600 Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Violations
- Section 401 Water Quality Certification Violations
- County code violations for grading, wetland, streamside management zone, and water quality related impacts
- Emergency Erosion Control Plans
- Long Term Erosion Control Plans
- Adaptive Management Plans
- Monitoring site and water quality conditions
- Communicating with, and Reporting to, Regulatory Agencies
- Failure and Forensic Analyses (identifying cause(s) and impacts (if any))
- Expert Witness Services
We specialize in rapid assessment and characterization of challenging erosion and erosion control problems and have gained the professional respect of local, state, and federal regulatory agencies with whom we have worked on numerous environmental restoration projects. This gives us a unique ability to facilitate constructive dialog and conflict resolution between disputing parties. We excel at developing cost-effective treatment prescriptions as well as providing technical oversight to ensure that mitigation strategies are implemented successfully. PWA provides effectiveness monitoring and reporting to document compliance with requirements for corrective action. Our expertise also includes forensic and expert witness services to support the resolution of legal disputes for individuals, licensed-contractors, private companies, municipalities, as well as county and state agencies.
For more information about our emergency erosion control and forensic support services, contact Colin Hughes (email@example.com).