(707) 839-5130 | Contact Us
Erosion & Sediment Control
Using the latest best management practices (BMP’s) and continually researching and designing new, innovative BMP’s, Pacific Watershed Associates (PWA) is known as the “go to” team for planning and conducting wildland, rural and residential erosion and sediment control projects in Northern California. PWA is the premier provider of professional erosion control planning services, with over 20 years of experience conducting erosion and sediment control at all scales. PWA is uniquely suited to provide guidance and management of the water quality protection elements of your project.
PWA is an industry leader in the installation and maintenance of structural and vegetative BMPs related to erosion and sediment control. Our on-site consultation and design recommendations are practical and based on extensive field experience. From public and private roads systems, to county landfills, to small construction sites, to multi-unit developments - PWA has been on the forefront of erosion and sediment control in northern California for decades. PWA can bring credibility to your project through our long standing relationships with regulatory agencies such as Regional Water Quality Control Boards, California Department of Fish and Game, the Army Corps of Engineers, and various county and local governmental agencies.
Our licensed and experienced professionals and technicians provide erosion and sediment control services including:
- Construction site SWPPP preparation, implementation, and monitoring
- ECP preparation, implementation, and monitoring
- Construction site planning and implementation, including technical oversight of BMP installation
- Erosion documentation and monitoring
- Emergency erosion control planning and implementation in compliance with regulatory orders (e.g., Cleanup and Abatement orders)